Saturday, March 29, 2014

Spring is coming…I think…?!?

    
 

I just turned twenty, but I don't feel like charles AZNAVOUR said "c'est toujours le printemps, quand nos vingt ans résonnent" well the weather is not nice at all. 
I feel empty inside, and I have lot of reasons to feel so, but the main reason is that I don't enjoy any more the only thing that i loved doing, which is studying and learning. 
In fact I hate going to university, Moroccan university is so depressing, I struggle with going there every day and  I don't have any other choice, sometimes I think about quitting college but I know it's not the right decision to take, and beside that my family will never  let me do that.                                                                  
I know I should figure out a solution to this problem, I don't know how some people can succeed in those conditions, 
I started thinking maybe the problem is me, maybe I'm asking too much from university, I'm not a high school student any more asking from the teachers to give me everything, it took me two year to understand that, how sad is that. 
Monsieur AZNAVOUR I have a suggestion whether you change the lyrics of your song or I change the way I see my life, well I think I should change the way I see my life, your songs are so beautiful I don't think someone should touch their lyrics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment