Monday, April 28, 2014

Welcome to reality

It was not always like this, I had a dream once ,I just lost it and started looking for another one,  but where I live they don’t believe in dreams there is already a road for me to go on, I know that my situation isn’t as dramatic as I make look  but sometimes it looks tiring and energy consuming to stand for my own thought it looks much more easier to just go with the flow. Finding a dream who I’m kidding maybe I watched a lot of American movies. a dream is a big word  now that think about it what is a dream anyway  ,why am I using this word so much, maybe I should use another word a goal in life or an objective , is having  a dream or a goal or whatever I call it that important? Why am I trying so hard to find one? maybe that's what they call reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment