Wednesday, November 26, 2014

D.I.Y ideas to decorate a kindergarten classroom


We had a very long weekend my sister and I, since she started working as a kindergarten teacher, we had to decorate this little empty room for her cute little students.



We had no idea how, we did not want to copy from the other teachers and we didn't have much material to work with, we searched for some ideas on the internet and this is how things turned out.

First we thought of making letters:



We had to make a list of names of the kids and their photos, so we made those butterflies for it (it was my idea, I'm so proud of it, well not all my ideas turn this good).






   
We made some paper poms, they were not that good but we hung them on the wall anyway, we also made a chain of numbers:







We made a tree of Arabic letters:




We also decorated the door:



We drew pictures of seasons, we took the ideas from youtube:








 Making all those DIY wasn't easy at all, I didn't know writing letters was this hard. we also had a lot of fun doing this work but I think I did enough DIY for this year, what do you think did it turn well? the class still looked empty but we had only two days, and I think the kids will make it full with their drawings and love and noise GOD may help my sister.

Sorry for the quality of the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment