Tuesday, December 22, 2015

My Spanish progress + my current favorite spanish songs #4

So what was I doing to make my spanish better this month let’s think, I had a plan but did I stick to it I don't think so, let’s not write excuses and be useful if someone check this post looking for useful spanish resources, let’s get start:

I found some really useful videos on youtube, they are called easy Spanish they are basically just random people answering questions. the videos have subtitles which is really helpful:




The second thing I wanted to talk about are book tags, which are really popular on blogs and on youtube, and it was fun doing one of them, I did the "esto o esto" tag I also intend to do other ones.




Finaly like I used to do, I’m going to share my favorite Spanish songs for the month which are:

Enrique Iglesias - El Perdedor (Pop) ft. Marco Antonio Solís:


J. Balvin - Ay Vamos:

I really hated this song first, but they have been replaying it non stop on the radio so I ended up liking it.



Maná - "Mi Verdad" a dueto con Shakira:
ohhh my shakira
                         

Romeo santos - Odio:
I don't like that much the original song but some covers are way better.

                        

last but not least my prince;
Prince Royce - Nada:

             


So that was pretty much everything I have been doing to improve my spanish, I wish next year would be my lucky year in learning spanish, but it's really hard to learn a new language, I did my best this year and I'll try harder next year, wish me good luck.













No comments:

Post a Comment