Saturday, February 20, 2016

My current favorite spanish songs #5

Hello friends in today’s post I’ll be talking about my favorite Spanish songs for the moment, it feels good to enjoy great music and learn some new vocabulary at the same time so let’s get started;

#1
The first song is perdóname by Ricky Martin, thisong came out last week and I'm in love with it, Ricky Martin never disappoint me.


La noche se convierte en enemigo
Y tu voz poco a poco a marchitar
Este silencio habla más que el ruido
Y cierra un pacto con la soledad
The night becomes an enemy
And you voice gently to wither
This silence talks more than the noise
And makes a pact with the solitude

#2
Flores de Papel by Santos Real ft. Ivan Troyano letra
I don't understand much from this song especially the rap part, I know it has a deep meaning, and I really like Santos Real's voice.




Y tu cielo llorará la tormenta de tu voz
El silencio grita al borde de un adiós
Y me quema hasta la piel cuando vuelves a caer
Y tus lágrimas son Flores de Papel 

the next songs are by some singers that I never have heard about before, i randomly discovered them on youtube.


#3

Dasoul "Si Me Porto Mal", Dasoul is a Spanish singer and I kind of like istyle.

Ella, se quiere asegurar que todo sean rumores
Y me tienta, rozándome los labios con esos sabores
Vamos lento, que esto me está matando
Quieres fuego en el juego, qué es lo que estás tramando

#4

Mario Jefferson - Disaster ft. JoJo
when I fir
st heard this song I was immediately in love with it, it has two parts, the first in spanish the second in english, the melody is just beautiful, the singer is a boy don't get confused like me, he just has an angelic voice
.

Me cuesta tanto creer 
que no será otra vez como ya pasó. 
No quise ver que acabó. 
Te siento dentro de mí, en mi interior. 
Por ti sentí lo imposible. Fue tan increíble. 
Algo demente que nadie entiende. 

#5
Last but not least
El Ultimo Adios - Ivan Troyano ft. Nuria Land


Hoy amanecí en otra habitación Y sabía que esa no era mi mujer. Quiero imaginarme que no es realidad Que todo era un sueño pero no es verdad. Lo siento, me duele, pero algo pasa entre tu y yo. El fuego, la noche, es algo en su mirada que me imnotizó.

so those were the top 5 songs I have been listening to non stop lately, what are yours? I would be happy to know your favorite songs for the moment.





No comments:

Post a Comment