Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Olhao garden





If you ask a lot of people about their favorite place, the place where they prefer to go when they want to clear their head,  most of them would say the beach, as for me I won’t say the beach I like the beach but not as much as I like the forest, with its trees, flowers and birds, laying down on the grass and just hearing all the sounds around me is the definition of heaven.
Spring is coming soon and I can’t wait for spring break to go with my friends out of the city and enjoy nature but till then the only option I have are gardens, Agadir does have a lot of beautiful gardens compared to other cities but my favorite one would  be olhao.









It’s written in here that this garden opened the 2nd mars 1992

What I do in this garden? I eat, read, and take pictures.











1 comment: