Sunday, August 20, 2017

Random thoughts #4



I watched a movie today about this girl whose name is saga, this 14 years old student will arrive to this middle school with loud boys and shy and passive girls, the boys were encouraged to continue like that thanks to their teachers and when Saga arrives she’ll try to change that, things will happen and she’ll make a change even though not that big but it’s change anyway; I loved this movie it’s funny I’m 23 years old that movie was destined to teens but whatever I like it anyway.

I’m counting my days before the end of summer, it seems like I did nothing and I feel guilty for waking up every day late. But to think about it, I read two books not much but I read something, I traveled to Rabat for the first time, and I did good in the tests I had in early august, I want to do more go out and have fun but with who, it seems like my friends are busy with their lifes not that I have much friends to start with, anyway if I want to spend those 10 days that I still have left in my break I should learn to enjoy the company of myself.


I really want to enjoy the rest of my break but I won’t lie I’m so excited about the start of the school year, it would be my second year teaching, last year was nerve rocking, so many bad things had happened that quitting crossed my mind several times, but this year I feel ready, ready to accept that it won’t be easy, ready to learn, add to this the girls club we are planning to form my friend and I plus the library I want to make for the pre schoolers, so many things to do, that’s why I’m supper excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment