Friday, December 26, 2014

excited for 2015?



Only 6 days before the new year starts, I'm so excited for it. I made this long list of books I'm planning to read, we can say they are my bookish goals for 2015. it contains more than 50 book, with all those books I wished I did read before. 

I chosed books in different gendras: children literature, fantasy, science fiction, fiction and non-fiction, there is no young adult, I think I have read enough of it this year. the books are also in different languages, well the languages I know, English, Arabic, French and a book in Spanish, my first book in Spanish, I don't know if I 'm ready to read a book in Spanish, but I'm going to try.

However before the new year starts, I need to finish the three books I'm currently reading: Attachments by Rainbow Rowell, Sense and sensibility by Jane Austen, and الاسود يليق بك by احلام مستغانمي.  


  

2 comments:

  1. I hope that you will achieve those goals and read all those books.
    For your spanish book I advice you to start with the "Childrens book" It's easier and you get the base.
    www.lemondedeouej.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, I read children books in spanish I just wanted to read a longer book, I wish I can achieve this goal.

    ReplyDelete