Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Spanish songs #1

In today's post I'll be talking about my favorite spanish songs those days.
let's start with one of my favorite artists ever Ricky Martin, who released a new album in February "A Quien Quiera Escuchar", and what a wonderful album, all the songs are beautiful but my favorite ones are:
"Adiós" and "Disparo al Corazón" for me now, they are the best : 


The chorus:
Adiós                                                              Goodbye
Te tengo que decir adiós                                I have to tell you goodbye
Me estoy volviendo loco                                  I'm going crazy
Loco, loco, loco, loco por tu amor                   crazy, crazy, crazy, for your love 

my favorite part :

Me vuelve loco                                                       I'm going crazy 
De la forma en que besas poco a poco                    with the way you kiss little by little
Perdona si al marcharme me equivoco                     forgive me if I'm wrong to go away
Pero esta noche te tengo que dejar                          but I have to leave you tonight 

Ok, this song is addictive, that french part is just hilarious along with that ¡ay, Dios mío, qué novela! in the end.
"disparo al corazónis just another story, this song is different from "Adiós" with deep lyrics:

the chorus:
Conocerte fue un disparo al corazón                 Meeting you was a gunshot at the heart
Me atacaste con un beso a sangre fría              You attacked me with a kiss in cold blood
Y yo sabía                                                        And you knew it
Que era tan letal la herida que causó                How lethal, lethal, the injury you’ve caused 
Que este loco aventurero se moría                   This crazy venturous died
Y ese día comenzó                                          And this day started
Tanto amor con un disparo al corazón               With your love with a gunshot at the heart

and the music video of this song is just as beautiful as its lyrics.

the third and fourth songs i want to share aren't that new, but I just discovered them and I'm glad I did, they are so good.

"Darte un Beso" by Prince Royce:


What I love the most about this song is that her lyrics are so sweet and full of vocabulary I didn't know before, especially in the first verse:
Amarte como te amo es complicado                      To love you like I love you is complicated
Pensar como te pienso es un pecado                    To think the way I think about you is a sin
Mirar como te miro está prohibido                          To look the way I look at you is prohibited 
Tocarte como quiero es un delito                           To touch you like I want is a crime
I'm glad I know now Prince Royce he has such a beautiful voice.

The other song is "Propuesta indecente" by Romeo Santos:


The song is originally by Romeo Santos but I like way better this cover.
the chorus:
Si te invito una copa si te
y me acerco a tu boca si te robo
un besito a ver no te enojas conmigo
que dirias si esta noche te seduzco en mi coche
que se empañen los vidrios y la regla es que gozes
si te falto el respeto yo no culpo al alcohol si levanto
tu falda me darias el derecho
de medir tu sensates poner en juego tu cuerpo
si te parece prudente esta propuesta indecente
The last song I want to share is:"Enamorate" by Dvicio

I knew about this song through tumbler, this song was last week all over tumbler, mainly because of the handsome members of the band who sing it, plus the funny way they filmed the music video. obviously I didn't like the song only because of the good looking band but also because of the beautiful voice of the singer and the sweet lyrics: 
Enamorate, te, te, otra vez,                                   
quiero recordarte que bonito es verlo,
todo en una nube del color del cielo...
Enamorate, te, te, otra vez,
bajar a la tierra y tocar con los dedos,
el agua del mar, tu cuerpo con mi cuerpo...

So those where my favorite spanish songs those days, and I'd like to mention that for the lyrics and the translation, I use this website that I like so much http://lyricstranslate.com/they are always the fastest to translate songs which is awesome. 



No comments:

Post a Comment