Monday, July 16, 2018

TAZARIN

I wake up today to find an audio send to my whatsapp, it's Asmaa again she would go to anyone who has a whatsapp in the village and ask them to let her send me an audio. it's always the same with her tiny voice "Hi teacher Merieme, how are you doing? I miss you so much". Asmaa is a pre school student that used to show up to school morning and afternoon even though she didn't have too, she's so smart and she knows she's cute, how can someone tell her no.
I miss her too and now that TAZARIN that lost village with no road seems so far and all the bad memories that happened there seems like they werern't that bad I miss all the good things I exprienced there. 
  • I miss how every seasons was splendid with nature changing colors you don't notice that in a city:
FALL
leaves, getting know people, a lot of walking, almonds and amlou.



WINTER
Cold, seeing snow for the first time, and olive oil.



SPRING
A lot of roses, trips to imouzar a village nearby and nice weather.




SUMMER
Harvesting, ramadan, ftour at people's houses and goodbyes.




  • I miss my crazy students, since they weren't many I knew all of them from first grade to sixth grade plus moustami3at those pre schoolers that came to school to just play and run around the classrooms.





  • I hate to say it but I miss the trips in and out of TAZARIN, that hour and half of walking plus waiting for transportation,on that road, the girls and me, we went through all sorts of feelings, we sang, danced, cryed, were excited, happy, scared, sad, nervous just every possible state of mind.




Maybe next year I'll have to go back to TAZARIN, I don't know this time if I'll be strong enough to finish the year, I only wrote here the good things because it's all I want to remember from TAZARIN but I had there some really bad times that made me think of quitting a lot of times, life is hard there, I wish a better future for people there since they deserve one they were so good to us and generous and I'll never forget all the things they did for us.



4 comments:

  1. Inspirational..you're such an Amazing soul, teaching experience in gis village seems hard , But still Unforgettable ,
    Lucky are these students to have a funny , adventurous ,hardworking and Caring teacher .
    Respect, All th best Meryam ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog post makes me feel happy.
    i should stay here more !!
    very quite and calm..
    I wish to work as a teacher in a primary school like this. And, may be I will more time for BookTube & writhing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you zak, well I think you'll make a great teacher with the big heart you have.

    ReplyDelete